Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Writer's Block (or When In Doubt, Post Pictures)

If you hadn't noticed I have had a bit of writer's block lately. Well, perhaps more than a bit. All right, it has actually been pretty bad. This does not mean however that there hasn't been anything interesting going on, just that I haven't been able to figure out how to write about it. So, here I sit. A quiet evening is before me. The children are tucked sweetly in bed, and nothing is standing in the way of my making an entry in my blog.

June 15: Purchased and planted a coneflower plant, spread mulch, and installed bed edging. I feel like my hostas are putting on a rather amazing show this year. Each plant has at least six flower stocks on it. The tall plants on the left of the picture are sunflowers, and on the right you can see the purple coneflower.


June 20: I saw a rather surprising thing at the squirrel feeder.

All right, so it didn't start off surprising…




But, then I began to wonder…


And at last received enlightenment!


Of course he had to pop his head out just long enough to make sure I had seen how clever he was. :-)


June 20: Mother Robin, having gotten over her fear of us sitting on the front porch, fed her small babies.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Vics, It's taking an awful long time for the pictures to come up when I look at your bloggings. And I have DSL! Any advice? I envy you having so many squirrels around. -Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home